Celebrate Anzac Day with the kids by making these delicious chewy Anzac biscuits!
- 1 cup Plain Flour
- 1 cup Rolled Oats
- 1 cup Brown Sugar
- 1/2 cup Coconut
- 125g Butter
- 2 tbs Golden Syrup
- 1 tbs Water
- 1/2 tsp Bicarbonate Soda
- Sift the flour into a bowl. Add the sugar, rolled oats and coconut.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan, then add golden syrup and water.
- Stir the bicarbonate soda into the liquid mixture.
- Add the liquid to the dry ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Place balls of mixture on a greased tray and bake at 180°C for 15-20 minutes.
- Biscuits will harden when cool.
At Angel’s Paradise we promote fun learning activities.